• Extract, review and handle large sets of data to conduct analysis and reporting on customer spending and usage
• Data auditing and cleansing to ensure reporting accuracy
• Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities
• Design research projects that answer specific business questions
• Work with Marketing team to identify new market opportunities and retention strategies
• Work on market research projects to analyze competitors, determine brand perceptions evaluate market penetration; understand customer needs
• Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability
• Track, monitor and review social media campaign results to optimize online marketing initiatives
• Degree holder in Marketing or Statistics related discipline
• 3 years’ solid experience in Data Analytics and/or marketing with SQL and database skills
• Working experience in telecommunication / mobile / IT industry is preferred
Please send your resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3117603-01#0071|
|Require to Travel||
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.