Assist project manager in the planning:
· Consolidate the identified key data fields to be aligned
· Schedule the prioritization of cleansing
Execute the process:
· Follow the monthly Data matching process to generate the data discrepancy report
· Analysis the result and compare with previous period report
· Distribute the reports and communicate the findings and action required to major stakeholders
· Follow up with the data cleansing progress with major stakeholders
· Updating some critical data fields in Apex
· Validate the changes made by stakeholders in life systems.
· Generate analysis reports to measure the data cleansing performance
· Prepare operational reports for Supply Chain operation
· Assist project manager to develop simple excel tools to facilitate the data cleansing process.
· Assist project manager to improve the data cleansing process
· Communicate and train the major stakeholders improvement in data cleansing tools and process
If you consider yourself to be dynamic and results-oriented, with a career objective to be the driving force behind a market leader, please email your CV with present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#3384|
Kingfisher Asia Ltd. is the international sourcing office of KINGFISHER PLC. KINGFISHER PLC operates over 1,300 stores in 10 countries in Europe. We employ 79,000 people and nearly six million customers shop in our stores every week. We are now looking for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us and work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment: