• Conduct quantitative analysis and data mining to support informed decisions and provide data-driven recommendations
• Provide support in developing metrics for measuring and benchmarking product performance
• Assist in setup, testing and on-going optimization of Business Intelligence tools
• Understand business needs and build visualized dashboards and reports with automation in mind
• Monitor and recognize root causes of changes in metrics
• Design, plan and evaluate experiments to get actionable insights and to grow business performance
• BA/BS in Economics, Math, Physics, Computing, Statistics, Business Administration or other relevant subject
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Knowledge of Data Visualization and Business Intelligence (e.g. Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI)
• Good communication skills to present and explain the results of analysis
• Adaptive to change and proactive to learn
• Statistics knowledge is a plus (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/06077331-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.