Lead a team of data analysts to collect and analyze data, translate data into actionable business insights and implement analytics solutions to improve business and performance. The role applies own extensive knowledge in data science and provides valuable and critical input to drive and improve processes in Company business function units like Merchandizing / Marketing / Operation team or internal support function units like HR, Logistics or IT. The role should be able to communicate the math and statistics terms in an understandable way to business user and to facilitate the adaption to the data analytics solution.
- Understand business objectives and develop strategies for effective data analysis, reporting and implement effective analytics solution for various business functions of the Company
- Solicit relevant customer data sources, derive business insights from dynamic analysis and transform into business applications on CRM and topics initiated from different business units
- Identify and propose best practices in advanced data analytics, predictive modelling, campaign management, CRM and related process
- Prepare presentations and communicate the implications of mathematics results to business users
- Project management on data analytics projects, will include liaise with business users and IT team on needed resources
- Lead the team to provide constructive insights and market intelligence leveraged on big data and generated from data analytical tools to identify opportunities to drive business results
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends, continue to learn and innovate
- University Degree or above in Science or Engineering (preferably MPhil or above) or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in delivering data-driven solutions (data-mining / machine learning / optimization) and in particular CRM analytics experience
- Strong mathematical & numeracy skills
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data
- Expert in Python and data visualization tools such as Tableau, good understanding of statistical modeling and machine learning
- Good understanding of CRM and campaign management system, digital marketing analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Good presentation skills with ability to communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand.
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
- Able to work independently and with proactive mindset
- Excellent supervisory and coaching skills with capability to drive the team to achieve business objectives