THE COMPANY :
- British company
- F&B chain with over 200 outlets in Hong Kong and Macau under three brand names
- We are looking for DATA ARCHITECT – with details as follows :
THE JOB :
- Design and develop logical data models in multi-dimensional database, Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) and Information Design Tool, based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components;
- Lead and analyse business requirements (e.g. functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with business stakeholders, analysing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs;
- Create and build data visualizations and reports based on underlying data models to support business requirements - gain understanding of how the business truly operates and leverages information to drive insights through information;
- Validation of complete data accuracy. Develop testing, implementation, data conversion or application support strategies in conjunction with application and data teams;
- Monitoring of data ETL and complex analytical outputs
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or, Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems;
- At least 2-3 years in the same/equivalent position;
- Hands-on experience in ETL Development using SSIS and SQL Server, MongoDB, JSON, parquet and Data Warehouse;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure and its components including Data Lake and ADF is highly preferred;
- Proven work experience in building data visualizations and end user reporting utilizing tools specially with Power BI;
- Experience creating and refining conceptual alternatives, technology design and blueprint to address business needs;
- Experience on e-Commerce and customer loyalty is an advantage;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm)
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Medical benefits
- Office location : Hunghom
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.