This Data Architect position will play a key role in the Insurance company's digitalisation journey. He will be guiding the team to design and execute the data roadmap.
Our client is one of the largest insurance company around the globe. They are providing different insurance and financial products to its customers and can cater their customers' needs at all stages.
- Design and develop data strategies and data road-map
- Defining the data architecture from a enterprise level
- Formulate end-to-end data management solution, from data governance to data quality to data engineering
- Establish the data models with the counterparts from other regions
- Promote self-servicing data culture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Engineering or any relevant disciplines.
- 8+ years' experience in data solution, preferably in the financial industry
- Solid team management experience
- Excellent communication skills and senior stakeholders management skills
- Proactive personality and keen problem solver
- Good command of English and Chinese
Successful candidate will enjoy global exposure and great resources to implement the solutions. He will also be compensated by competitive remuneration and benefits.