• Responsible for day-to-day support in Data Center
• Perform daily system backup
• Participate and monitor the change implementation for any Changes related to Data Center Facility Management with quality work delivered
• Coordinate with both internal technical support team and external vendors for scheduled and non-scheduled activities
• High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Sounds knowledge in general Data Center environment and function
• Willing to learn in Data Center environment in terms of Power, Cooling, Cabling, Fire Suppression System, and Physical Security
• Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
• Fresh graduate with IT background is also welcome
• 7 x 24 shift duties is required
If interested in the above post, please send full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3112639-01#0163|
CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.