Our client a major IT Company is looking for a Data Centre Operator
Data Center Operator is the core member to monitor and maintain the daily operation of the Data Center, and react to all events in the relevant shift in terms of incident, remote hands, etc
• Provide 7 x 24 system monitoring through monitoring tools to ensure system availability meets service level (Facility equipment, System, Network, Backup, etc)
• Deliver task / request with following pre-defined processes
• Media Management in terms of record the media usage and handle the rotation of media according to manufacturer's recommendation
• Participate in deliver of Remote Hand Requests
• Participate in deliver of Equipment Dispatch and Delivery to make sure each delivery are stored in secured area, and the location to store
• Participate in incident manage for all incident related Data Center Facility Management in the shift.
• Participate and monitor the change implementation for any Changes related to Data Center Facility Management with quality work delivered.
• Generate and compose of performance Report
Knowledge and skill required:
• Willing to learn in Data Center environment in terms of Power, Cooling, Cabling, Fire Suppression System, and Physical Security
• Sounds knowledge in general Data Center environment and function
• Proactive, analytic, self-motivated, strong leadership with ability to drive and motivate the team
• Customer focus with good communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
• Willing to work in shift rotation including overnight shift.
• High Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in networking or Internet technology, and 1 year of experience in data centre operation.
- 5 subjects passed (including Eng and Chi lang), in HKCEE, or holder of Diploma or above in computer studies or other computer-related discipline.
- Mon - Sun 3-shifts a day
- 8-hours per shift (7:30-15:30; 15:30-23:30; 23:30-07:30)
Interest parities please send resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9055|
TheCAREERWORKS is a dynamic recruitment consultancy focusing on IT, banking, telecom and Internet positions.
We aim to provide a friendly helpful service to job seekers and be a reliable and professional resource for recruiting managers in Hong Kong and throughout the Asia-Pacific region.