Our client is a global supplies and services provider. As a result of expansion, they are looking for Data center operator
-Responsible for the Data center Operation for the 24 x 7 DC Delivery in customer site.
- Carry out data center monitoring, operational and administrative tasks according to established procedures, practices and service pledges
- Perform system healthiness and network monitoring
- Perform daily housekeeping tasks
- Perform software installation, configuration and troubleshooting service
-Perform hardware maintenance work such as hardware replacement
- Assist in administration duties including control inventory, preparing procurement, issuing of monthly operational and statistical reports and etc.;
-Higher diploma or above in Computer science or related disciplines
-2 years or above in DC experience
-Good interpersonal communication and customer service skill
-Good project management skills, will be able to deliver the project on time with good quality
-Good command in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||TC-IT-CL-101021 (CT3118200-01#4064)|
Taylor Coulter, established in Australia, offers professional human resources solution in permanent, temporary staffing and outsourcing services. Our Hong Kong office specializes in industries including Information Technology, Banking & Finance and FMCG sectors. Our Consultants are all experienced recruitment professionals in specialized industries who possess strong network and business knowledge to provide the best practice for our candidates and clients.
Our vision is to be recognized as a trusted best practice people solutions partner, offering the most comprehensive range of staffing services in the APAC region.