- Provide technical support services including fault reporting, troubleshooting, cable testing, equipment installation for external customers
- To perform day-to-day data centre routine duties such as system backup, serve reboot, facilities checks and etc.
- Monitor the data center facilities and network infrastructure
- Keep track of incident tickets updated and follow-up with relevant support teams
- Delivery of operation reports, management report and customer report
- Diploma holder or above in computer related disciplines
- Hands-on experience in hotline support and data centre operations is preferred
- Working experience in data centre operation / technical support / hotline support is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Self-starter, independent and customer-oriented
- Willing to perform 7 x 24 shift duty
- Work Locations : Chai Wan
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present & expected salary, available date by clicking “Apply Now”. For further information, please visit our company website: http://www.iadvantage.net/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 12 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.