Our client is recruiting operator(s) for their data-centre in Hong Kong, to sustain the growing number of large-scale IT projects. The candidate will work as a large technical team, providing quality services to contribute continuous business objectives.
• Provide daily Data Centre operational support, including system health check, batch job processing, report printing and backup tape handling;
• Need to work on shift duty for the routine operations and administration of our clients’ network and systems hosted in Data Centre;
• Maintain updated Data Centre inventory record.
• Ensure the smooth running and healthiness of all production system
• Problem logging, resolution, escalation and handover to designated supervisor
• Execute recovery procedures, and perform system restart
• Monitor console messages and online systems
• Record equipment problems, place service call and monitor the repair
• Prepares problem reports and other operational documentation
• Drive problem analysis and resolution for incidents that affects infrastructure operations
• Perform recovery routine as instructed in the event of hardware malfunction
• Perform Infrastructure monitoring and forwarding alerts
• Diploma in Computing subject or above;
• Basic knowledge on IT and desktop computer;
• Hard-working, punctuality and positive attitude;
• Willing to work on shift duty and public holidays;
• Fresh graduates are also welcome.
We offer attractive remuneration package and allowance to the ideal candidates. Candidate only can carry out standard working hours will also be considered!
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3118195-01#0034|
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.