The Data Scientist will be responsible for initiating data science solution to improve the business efficiency.
Our client is a Hong Kong's leading bank to further develop their digitalisation programme. With the new initiatives, they are looking for Data Scientists to join their team to perform advanced analytic.
- Develop data science solution, including algorithms and statistical predictive models to identify business challenges and opportunities
- Analyse data and visualise insights
- Support the data governance and architecture of data platform
- Maintain the data model and support data asset management
- Perform data visualisation for monitoring business performance
- Collaborate with business users to understand their pain-points and introduce new data science innovations into business areas such as UX / UI, marketing and risk management
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or any relevant disciplines. Master or PhD is highly preferred.
- solid experience in advanced analytics; experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Python, R or similar programming languages
- Familiar with open source packages and experience in Tensorflow or Pandas or Scikit-Learn
- Experience in data visualisation and BI tools, including Tableau, Power BI
- Strong analytical mindsets and proactive personality
- Good command of English and Chinese
Successful candidates can enjoy driving changes with your data insights, will also gain exposure on analysing customers' behaviors. You will be eligible for a clear career path, a competitive salary and benefits.