- Develop algorithms and statistical predictive models to identify business challenges and opportunities, and support developing business strategies
- Analyze structured and unstructured data, visualize findings and discover insights for operation optimization and predictive maintenance
- Collaborate with business users and IT to ideate and introduce new data science innovations into business areas
- A university degree (or above) in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics or other related disciplines
- 6 years' or above experience relating to data analysis, data mining, statistical modeling, predictive analytics, machine learning or data science related work
- Proficiency in Python, R, or other statistical / data science language
- Experience with statistical modeling tools and data visualization tools
- Logistics industry experience is definitely an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commitment to achieve high quality results
- Good command of Cantonese, written and spoken English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Data Analyst
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.