Conduct credit analysis on bond issuers, with primary focus on Chinese and Hong Kong issuers. Prepare credit proposal/annual and ad hoc review reports in timely manner. Follow up the entire credit approval procedures and keep track of credit conditions of related bond issuers. Assist bond dealers in trade executions.
- Degree holder in Economics, Accounting, Finance or other relevant subjects;
- 1-3 years of financial / credit analysis experience at financial institutions ;
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and computing skills;
- Good understanding of the China market and China-based companies is a plus;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.