As our Dealer, you will be responsible for assisting our in-house clients in executing both local and overseas securities and / or commodities orders via Automatic Matching System. You are required to match daily transaction records as well as compile various types of trading reports.
• Higher diploma or degree holder in Finance or Business related disciplines with 1 – 2 years experience in securities or commodities dealing;
• Holder of SFC RA1 & 2 Licenses is a plus;
• Experience with BSS / OMS / AMS3 / MWS / ATS is highly preferred;
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills, independent, detail-minded and able to work under pressure.
**Fresh candidates or candidates with less experience are welcome and will be considered as Dealing Assistant
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, and quoting reference no. C/CSD/1117 in the subject line to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
|Job ref no.||C/CSD/1117 (CT3110440-01#0297)|
|Require to Travel||
CASH Financial Services Group (“CFSG", SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising mobile trading, premium brokerage services, investment banking, corporate financial advisory, wealth and asset management, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform for our clients to trade anytime, anywhere, and borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.