• Manage the FX & MM positions, execute orders for FX and MM Markets to obtain portfolio profits
• Assist the managers to check the dealing positions sheets to ensure the transactions are complied with regulatory requirements and bank policy
• Perform analysis & research, compile reports on market conditions, trends and information related to interest rate market
• Participate in ad hoc assignment as required
• Minimum 1-2 years' experience from financial markets is preferable
• University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
• Proficient in computer applications such as Bloomberg & MS Office application
• Strong analytical skill, self-motivated with good communication skill
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Attractive Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by clicking Apply Now
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3118644-01#0014|
Consult DB is a boutique search firm that provides professional recruitment services across a broad range of sectors with a major focus in the banking and finance industry. ConsultDB takes on a wholly unparalleled approach in the process of sourcing top-tier management talents for some of the world's most recognized brands.
Empowered by our integrated network and advanced methodical research tools, we strive to provide timely and cost-effective solutions to best meet the present and future business needs of our clients. We pride ourselves in maintaining a renowned reputation via delivering exceptional services and recurrently surpassing the expectations of our clients.