Assist in the development of DCM business. Conduct debt capital market duties, i.e. prepare presentation, proposal and updates to the clients, arrange internal credit approval process, carry out due diligence review, provide indicative pricing information etc. Communicate with relationship managers and understand customer’s financing plan and needs.
- With Bachelor Degree or above, preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of working experience in DCM.
- Professional qualifications in CPA, CFA, FRM and equivalent will be an advantage;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent is a must;
- Good presentation, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency in professional computer applications;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.