Trading ETF, Futures rolls and Index Synthetics for Global Indices
• Ensuring the efficient usage of balance sheet and minimizing funding costs through inventory optimization
• Client Pricing of Delta One products
• Booking of Trades
• Risk management of the book, PnL explanation and attribution
• Management of the Inventory of the desk
• Optimization of the funding of the desk’s assets
• Generation of Trade ideas for clients
• Knowledge of the different Index Providers rules regarding rebalancing and corporate events
• Understanding of Index rules regarding corporate actions, Excel and VBA, Trading experience, pricing of derivatives
• Understanding futures margining, balance sheet usage, secured financing markets
Skills and Abilities
• Able to work in a fast paced environment is a must
• Fluency in English or Mandarin preferred
• Able to take night shift on a rotation basis.
• Bachelor or Master degree holder in Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science or similar
• 1 - 4 years of relevant experience in an established investment bank
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3126127-01#1205|
A leading investment bank is hiring a Delta One Trader to join its equity derivatives department. The position hold would be responsible for pricing, risk management, trading, and booking of Delta One Client flow business (ETF, swaps, Futures). Candidate need to be able to take night shift on a rotation basis.