About Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel:
Hong Kong! We are excited to meet you. Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel - named the World's Best Pastry Chef of 2017 by the World's 50 Best awards, James Beard Award-winner, and creator of the Cronut ® among many other iconic pastries, will be opening in December 2019 at Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Responsible for daily production of all pastries. Supervise pastry section and work closely with Executive Chef in new products launches and production schedules. Train and develop the team by providing ongoing feedback on individuals' performances in order to reach expectations and high standards of food quality, kitchen hygiene and safety.
- Central Kitchen - Chai Wan
- Day Shift: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. OR
- Night Shift: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- 3 years’ or above experience in pastry industry, exposure in Hotel and Central Kitchen is an strong advantage
- Mousse Cake skill is a MUST
- Excellent knowledge in pastry style, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Understand and have good knowledge in the trends of pastry
- Great communication and responsiveness
- Detail oriented, well organized, self-motivated and demonstrate great passion in food and constantly drive for perfection
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Our Competitive compensation package including:
- 9 Working Hours / 7 Days-off / 12 days Statutory Holiday / 10 days Annual Leave
- Attendance Bonus / Meal Allowance
- Medical and Dental Coverage