The incumbent is required to lead a team of clinical staff to deliver high quality service to the patients in our dental clinic(s).
- Manage and ensure smooth clinic daily operations
- Streamline operation flow and procedure so as to enhance efficiency
- Assist to deliver quality service and meet clinic objectives through staff motivation, coaching and counseling
- Coordinate with other supporting departments on daily accounting, I.T., procurement and manpower issues
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- HKCEE / HKDSEE or above, relevant training with dental knowledge is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience, preferably in healthcare or retail operations
- Proficiency in MS office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is definitely an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, problem solver, responsible, service oriented and able to work under pressure
Work Location: Tseung Wan O
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com ;
- Whatsapp – 5987 0673;
- Fax – 2902 2510
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.