UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Assist to handle clinical daily operations
- Handle patient booking, registration, enquiries and arrange consultant appointments
- Work closely with Dentist in providing chair-side services
- Maintain appropriate level of stocks and record clearly for audit purpose
- Provide clerical and administrative support for clinic if needed
- Secondary qualification (HKCEE/HKDSE) or above
- With dental nursing experience is highly preferred
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Self-motivated, discipline, punctual and mature
- Familiar with PC skills and Chinese word-processing
- 12-15 days of annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Referral bonus
- Dependent medical discount
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
For more details, please visit our company website at www.ump.com.hk. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.