- Provide administrative support to professionals for the smooth running of the department
- Maintain the department’s staffing schedule by maintaining engagement, training and leave records
- Arrange meetings, travel logistics, conferences, teleconferences and team activities
- Prepare and maintain engagement billing information
- Generate engagement and departmental reports from the system
- Prepare letters and assist with editing PowerPoint and Excel reports
- Maintain filing and retrieval systems
- Manage arrangements for new joiners
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Provide secretarial cover as required
- Secondary school graduate or above with formal secretarial training and a minimum of five years' experience
- A good team player with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Good typing and computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese processing
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written English and Cantonese are essential; knowledge of Mandarin is desirable
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||127927BR (CT3117920-01#0019)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.