- Provide administrative support to professionals for the smooth running of the department
- Maintain the department’s staffing schedule by maintaining engagement, training and leave records
- Arrange meetings, travel logistics, conferences, teleconferences and team activities
- Prepare and maintain engagement billing information
- Generate engagement and departmental reports from the system
- Prepare letters and assist with editing PowerPoint and Excel reports
- Maintain filing and retrieval systems
- Manage arrangements for new joiners
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Provide secretarial cover as required
- Diploma holder or above with minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience, fresh graduate with no experience but keen to learn will also be considered
- Proficient in PC operations, e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese processing
- A good team player with strong communication and coordination skills
- Excellent attention to detail, well-organized, self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English, knowledge of Putonghua a definite plus
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to us.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||127927BR (CT3121518-01#0226)|
KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories, and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world.