Create more incredible numbers and make them sustainable by:
- developing strategies and providing directions on how to enhance processes across the company to ensure that all information assets and technologies in the Octopus system are well protected
- developing, implementing and maintaining processes in the company to reduce IT and cyber security risks
- designing and updating security policies, standards and procedures in a timely manner
- establishing and implementing a risk management framework to identify, manage and mitigate IT and cyber security risks
- monitoring cyber security threats and trends locally and internationally
- developing and implementing disaster recovery plans to ensure high availability of Octopus service to all stakeholders
- overseeing technical incident response planning and security breach investigations
- supervising a team of 13 in Hong Kong
A right fit for your portfolio?
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or equivalent, a master degree preferred
- Minimum 12 years’ experience with at least 5 years working in the information security section of banks or other sizable organizations
- Familiar with security standards and possess the expertise to understand the technical and business environment of the financial industry as well as experience with business continuity, disaster recovery, risk management, vulnerability assessment and incident management
- Certified in CISSP and CISM are ideal
- Smartcard and payment systems experience are highly desired
- Experience of contract/vendor negotiations and handling of cyber security preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working with top management is essential
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager, Information Security
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training &development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.