- Diploma in Mechnical Engineering or Building Studies or equivalent;
- Experience in facade curtain wall filed prefered;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and skillful in related PC operations including MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Design Engineer;
- Prepare shop drawings & fabrication drawings;
- Perform and check the material take-off for material ordering;
- Liaise with suppliers relating to design aspects;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisors
We offe attractive remuneration to the right candidates. Benefit include double pay, discretionary bonus and Medical Scheme.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website