Professional and specialist workplace design for branches and office projects. Prepares design presentations and documentation, maintains design standards. Focus is on systematic and consistent delivery of branches and office design in Asia region. Interface with regional and local project teams and centralized specialists to deliver compliant branch and office project design, customer journey and necessary detail design for the Bank project portfolio.
Provide Future focused and affordable project solutions
* Support head of workplace design to evolve the design standards as required through on-going projects and initiatives. Document standards escalations and changes through client's tools
* Provide regular country project portfolio reports to Direct and Matrix Leads, using client's standard formats
* Disseminate, implement and uphold the clients' Standards, Processes and Procedures relevant to project planning
* Responsible for the daily management and planning of the Design and ISC design Team
* Interfaces with the client in preparing design solution for client's premises.
* Oversees the design control procedures and standards
* Provide mechanisms for monitoring and tracking progress regarding project design schedule
Dimensions (Describe budget, staff, major authority levels, constraints)
* Retail projects are undertaken in some 22 countries annually with each regional Design manager to be located in region. Limited travel is required.
* Work within the client's Property Workplace standards, process and guidance on design production
* Regional Design manager to cover their respective region for the following activities:
* Ensure that all projects have a consistent delivery for brief, master planning and design
* Present on regular workplace design meeting weekly calls and workplace solution calls as requested
* Sit on RHPM regional calls, regional APR
* Reg vendor management alignment
* Sit on Virtual team for capital and major projects
* Sit on Brand councils, as required
Assist the Design Manager with the following:
* Concept Design for Project Implementation
* Ensure all Project Proposals satisfy client's Standards, Local Code, Client's Real Estate Strategies and client requirements before submitting for approval. Attend necessary Bodies to support and if necessary present proposals for approval.
* Project Concept Design - in line with brief, prepare compliant zonal layout options for discussion with country teams and Group Distribution Design Council/ Office Design council leading to final scheme design.
Individual Project Design for Project Implementation
* Ensure information flow into workplace design team
* Participate in design review meetings and direct information input into workplace design team
* Project Design Variations - Log, review and make recommendations with regard to individual project requests, where adopted; communicate routinely to share application knowledge.
* Standards Specials and Component Variations - as business needs evolve, provide continuous review of standards programme (both fit-to-purpose and applicable to diverse geographic need)
* Update workplace design regional office and retail tracker
* Update escalation list
* Attend GDDC and ODC - present and supporting information/ comments
* Evolve all design standards, as requested and pro-activity.
* Diploma / University Degree in Architectural / Interior Design, or equivalent
* At least 7 years relevant experience in fitting out / decoration project design and site management
* At least 3 years relevant experience in supervising a team of Draftsmen / Designers.
* AUTOCAD, MS Office, 3D Max, Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design etc assuring good computer graphic presentation skills
* Experience in retail / commercial office design is essential, with multinational corporate exposure an advantage
* Fluency in written and spoken English is required and Chinese, Korean or other Asian, Indian or Arabic language considered an advantage
|Job ref no.||17774_1544060766 (CT3118070-01#0065)|
|Require to Travel||