The Role and Responsibilities
• Jewellery Productions, Costings, Inventory, Distribution of Jewellery collections
• Clerical and office support, Data Entry, filing, record keeping
• Physical Stock Matching, Stock data & compilation, verify stock reports.
• Prepare purchase and job Orders
• Knowledge of different jewellery production methods
• Receive stock and ensure that all orders are received within time from suppliers
• Well-organized, independent, self-motivated, hardworking
• Detail minded, patient & able to work under pressure
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Experience in jewellery production MUST - Advantageous
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word & Outlook
• Fluency in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
• Good Mathematics and strong with Numbers encouraged to APPLY
• High achiever with strong communication, interpersonal skills and a “CAN DO" attitude!
Working Conditions :
• Full Time Employee benefits: year end bonus, 10 days annual leave, paid sick leave
• Work hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm (Mon - Fri)
• Salary: around $18K - 22K
For over 35 years Goldenage International Limited has been manufacturing & supplying findings and jewellery related products to clients around the world. Goldenage International Limited provides a range of products & services including Findings & Custom Design Manufacture (CDM)
Goldenage International Limited – “World Famous Findings” www.goldenageintl.com
Goldenage International Limited is a subsidiary of the Pallion.
Pallion is Australasia’s leading Precious Metal Services Group. Goldenage International Limited is the exclusive Asian distributor for Pallion products.