· To initiate concepts and sketches or execute designer's concepts or sketches, and translates into drawings;
· Provide technical and coordination support to the project team;
· Any other duties as assigned by Managing Director / Project Directors / Project Managers.
· At least 2 years or above relevant experience in architectural / design background;
· Architectural Diploma is preferred;
· Excellent AutoCAD skills;
· Knowledge Photoshop, Sketch Up, Powerpoint and other related software;
· Proficiency in producing full set drawings, accurately and independently;
· Well organized, independent, responsible and self-motivated;
· Manageable in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#2591|
ACLA, a multi-award winning and leading design consultancy in Landscape Architecture / Master Planning / Urban Design, is looking for dynamic professionals to be involved in our growing global portfolio of projects.
For more information about ACLA, please visit our website: http://www.acla.com.hk/
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send application together with your full resume, current and expected salary, availability and contact phone by clicking Apply Now.
ACLA is an equal opportunity employer
Personal data collected or provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within ACLA.