We are currently seeking Full-time deskside Support which worked for our client who is a listed commercial bank which has been expanding its business globally. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join their IT Team and able to isolate IT related problem and escalate to next level support when required.
• Provide first tier support for business applications
• Analyze, diagnose, and provide solution to desktop problems for end-users through phone calls and in person
• Investigate and resolve application issues, escalation to L2 as required
• Ensure timely resolution of issues by acquiring necessary information to best measure impact to users
• Assist in identifying user requirements on PC hardware & software and IT accessories.
• Provide support for MS Office, Standard OA applications, Email, Video Conference
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
• Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
• To perform IT inventory management (e.g. inventory record updating, stock taking, etc.) to ensure that the inventory is well recorded and updated;
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• 1 - 3 year working experience on IT Services or Engineering would be advantage
• Computer knowledge on networking would be advantage
• Good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills and hard-working
• Customer focused attitude and dedicated to problem solving
• Responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently
We welcome fresh graduate students with great communication and people skill to join us and globalize your career! Candidates with rich experiences will be considered for a Helpdesk Support / IT Support Officer
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website