We are currently seeking Full-time Deskside Support Engineer to be located in Hong Kong. The position will be responsible for providing routine technical support and to ensure the functions are operated efficiently.
• Hardware and software troubleshooting and support to internal user.
• Solve PC operating system, network, email, application software, Internet and LAN connectivity problems.
• Work directly with equipment manufacturers and vendors to resolve technical issues.
• On-site support, logging customer requests into the system and resolving or escalate to the appropriate support team.
• Document all resolution activities in the system.
• Monitor system and communication performance and utilization.
• Install and configure operating system and appropriate software applications.
• Perform end user equipment and connectivity installation, relocations and moves to include voice mail, wiring and communications hardware.
• Monitor and maintain the SLA of the Pfizer tickets in ServiceCenter.
• Provide VIP users support in the Hong Kong Regional Office.
• Higher diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related disciplines
• 1 year experience in IT technical support
• Good knowledge on Windows desktop operating systems and servers
• Good knowledge on computer hardware and networking
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Good command of verbal English and Cantonese
• Recent graduates will be considered
We welcome fresh graduate students and offer stable career progression, candidates with higher qualification will consider as other senior position.
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3112810-01#0346|