We are currently seeking Full-time Deskside Support which worked for Financial Institution. The position will be responsible for providing routine technical support and to ensure the functions are operated efficiently.
• Handle all Level 1 service related calls and if needed escalate to Level 2/3 support
• Respond to requests for technical assistance via mail, in person and phone
• Provide on-site installation, maintenance, upgrade and relocation services on desktop hardware, peripherals and applications
• Assist in identifying user requirements on computer hardware & software and IT accessories.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Follow standard help desk procedures & processes
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
• Involvement in the deployment of new hardware and office moves
• Degree or Diploma in Computer / Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
• At least 3 years of working experience in related field
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server Platforms.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Apple MAC OS and mobile iOS.
• Experienced in implementing and maintaining network hardware.
• Knowledge of LAN /WAN technologies
• Knowledge of Internet Technologies
• Experienced with Anti-Virus & Malware applications.
• Microsoft and /or CCNA equivalent certification will be preferred.
• Highly motivated team player and self-starter
• Strong verbal/written communication skills in English
Candidate must be willing to work on shifts, weekends or public holidays. Candidate might also need to be travel when necessary We welcome fresh graduate students and offer stable career progression, candidates with higher qualification will consider as other senior position.
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3112810-01#0417|
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.