We are currently seeking Full-time Desktop Support to be located in Hong Kong. The position will be responsible for providing top quality support for financial / security / investment bank.
• Provide on-site installation, maintenance, upgrade and relocation services on desktop hardware, peripherals and applications
• Maintain inventory database for all PC equipment; conduct computer hardware maintenance and periodical software inventory check
• Assist in identifying user requirements on PC hardware & software and IT accessories.
• Facilitate operations of IT Service Desk to follow up calls received and handle users' requests
• Provide support for MS Office, Standard OA applications, Email, Video Conference
• Maintain administration records of IT equipment inventory, application software etc
• Preferred areas of expertise and interest:
o TCP/IP, Local Area Network troubleshooting
o Remote administration tools (PC Anywhere / Remote Desktop)
o Windows 7 and 8 Desktop
o Microsoft Office 2010/2013
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
• Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
• Good knowledge of PC hardware, Server, LAN and Office applications software such as Microsoft office
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• 1 - 3 year working experience on IT Services or Engineering would be advantage
• Computer knowledge on networking would be advantage
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
• A solid understanding of Windows 7
Candidates with experiences on server / network environment will be considered for a System / Network admin; Less experience considered as junior level with on-job training provided
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3112810-01#0388|
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.