- Work with a team to develop Securities / Futures / Options trading and settlement systems for Banks and Brokerage Firms.
- Participant in full development life cycle from system design, development to testing.
- Work on both the existing systems and on new development as per business requirements.
- Work closely with both local and offshore teams on the development and adoption of core TTL system features.
- Support the post-implementation production issues.
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Computing or related disciplines, with 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Java, DB2 or Oracle or SQL Server or MYSQL.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill and be able to handle ambiguity, to conclude solutions logically and systemically, and to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Responsible and results-driven person aiming to deliver quality output on assigned tasks.
- Be an independent and collaborative team player.
- Fresh graduate is also considered; candidate with less qualification and experience will be considered for the post of Programmer.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts today. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.