(2 years contract)
The incumbent is responsible for promoting the Ocean Park Conservation Foundation Hong Kong’s mission and vision to develop and implement fundraising strategies and action plans, as well as to recruit and retain donors and sponsors. He/she is also responsible to identify and maintain positive relationship with a network of corporate philanthropists. In addition, he/she will lead the fundraising team to achieve the set fundraising target, and manage “OPCF club membership" to attract regular members and donations.
- University graduate in Marketing/ Communication / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ experience in sales or marketing, of which 3 years’ in managerial level, preferably with fundraising experience in charity organization
- Understands and follows environmental protection rules and regulations
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrable fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Able to work outdoor, weekends and during Public Holidays
- With passion in conservation
- Less experience will be offered as Assistant Development Manager
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0055|