(2 years contract)
The incumbent is responsible for identifying effective channels to promote Friends of Foundation, as well as designing and implementing membership activities and responding to member enquiries in a timely manner. He/she will develop and implement CSR programmes for corporate donors. He/she is also responsible to manage donor database and produce monthly statistics on donation and membership. In addition, he/she will assist in developing and implementing the fundraising events and other new fundraising initiatives.
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least two years of relevant experience in fundraising, membership recruitment, database management or NGO
- Ability to work independently, as part of team and multi-tasking
- Outgoing, self-confident and detail-oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0111|