The incumbent will be responsible for property research and investment analysis, feasibility studies, market study, and property related tasks.
- Degree holder in Surveying, Real Estate, Business, Economics, or related discipline;
- HKIS or RICS membership;
- Minimum 3 years’ solid working experience in property related field, preferably gained from property developers or consultants;
- Self-motivated, strong analytical & organizational skills, energetic, sociable and outgoing;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good command in English and Chinese;
- Able to work under pressure with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Development Surveyor.
Working Location: Sheung Wan
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking Apply Now;
- WhatsApp – 6859 4767
- Fax – 2987 9665