Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Analyst, Digital Media Analytics.
In this role, you will
- Deliver cutting edge measurement, reporting and analysis of paid media performance to drive customer acquisition across all digital channels; maximise the efficiency of paid & social media performance and to maximise revenue generation and business growth.
- Own and define digital data requirements for the digital acquisition
- Support the development and augmentation of the Global Digital Measurement framework
- Support HSBC Digital Acquisition teams with reporting, analysis and insight as required
- Bring to life digital behaviour, attitudes, affinities and propensities within acquisition teams and act as the focal point for data driven insight.
- Define new metrics and reporting, driving data quality, analysis and provide actionable insights to the digital acquisition teams to support global, regional, and local priorities and strategy
- Deliver consistent and timely digital performance dashboards to support stakeholder teams across global as required.
- Deliver sophisticated analytics activities including attribution modelling, lookalike modelling, segment affinity scoring to drive digital acquisition performance
- Share best practice with the wider analytics community and business areas. Provide support, knowledge and expertise where required to drive forward digital analytics expertise and understanding of digital customer behavior as well as digital product performance.
- Drive in-depth analysis to identify trends and opportunities for the business; actively create hypotheses and make recommendations to drive forward business performance and KPIs.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent hands-on analytical skills with proven ability to analyse complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses and delivering recommendations.
- Excellent Numerical, Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Strong web analytics skills, preferably in the Adobe Analytics suite of products
- Strong understanding and experience in digital acquisition tools, techniques and solutions
- Expertise in data visualization tools and techniques, previous experience with Qliksense, Tableau or similar
- Working knowledge of customer and social listening tools
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Experience of working with behavioral and attitudinal data/segments and identify patterns on our digital properties
- Experience of manipulating data to create customer led, data driven reports
- Good understanding digital acquisition space including web analytics and clickstream
- Awareness of the Multi-Channel and the ability to balance effectiveness in Digital channel with multichannel impact
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000C5VX
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited