Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Engagement Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for driving digital engagement across Wealth and Insurance products
- Lower the barrier for customers and prospects to discover our wealth services by simplifying the proposition and making the discovery process more personalized
- Transform the periodic, face to face wealth relationship into an always on, bitesized digitally led conversation, enticing customers to incrementally take no regret moves for managing their wealth
- Responsible for the ideation, development, best practice syndication, and delivery of a wide range of customer facing digital experiences
- Optimal presentation of wealth products on our public website, designed to create more coherent and seamless experiences between discovery and transactional journeys
- Leveraging market trends, consumer insights, and data analytics to recommend and implement best in-class digital customer experiences and drive engagement KPIs across multiple channels
- Creating customer journeys to promote discovery of wealth products and ultimately facilitate decision making and conversion
- Influencing product owners to drive digital engagement KPIs
- Liaising with Marketing and Digital as a Channel teams to promote usage and increase activation of customers products through digital channels
- Applying data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing, and customer interactions to improve ROI and customer returns for the proposition.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Proven track record of successfully delivering tangible improvements to customer experience through digital interactions
- Deep understanding of CRM, segmentation techniques, journey optimization techniques and eCommerce analytics
- Ideally have experience with an eCommerce company
- Ideally have an affinity with wealth topics like experience in investing in the stock market, financial planning
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Possess a blend of business and technical savviness, ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Experience working across multiple markets with a preference given towards Asian market experience
- Familiarity with agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Demonstrates flexibility when addressing shifting or competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AYJS
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited