- Work closely with the Marketing Team to build up the company’s presence in Hong Kong
- Support marketing activities including events, roadshows and promotions
- Involved in marketing related administrative tasks
- Full set ecommerce operation
- To plan and execute the social media platforms including Facebook, Youtube, Google, Instagram etc.
- To handle the full spectrum of promotion on traditional and digital platforms
- To formulate the digital marketing strategies (SEM, SEO, EDM, Display, Youtube ad)
- Prepare research & regular reports for management review, and provide insights and suggestions for continual improvements and optimizations
- To reach and oversee the company objectives based on marketing budget.
- Responsible to monitor the conversion rate on all online and social media platforms to reach company goal.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, e-Commerce or related subjects
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- 2 years or above experience in a media agency and/or digital marketing related fields.
- Versed in SEM, SEO, and various social media channels
- Great Communication skills and loves working in a close-knit team environment
- Experience in full set ecommerce operation is a plus
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Fantastic environment for learning and growth
- Medical Plans after passing probation
- Staff Membership Plan after passing probation
- 5 days Work + Bank Holidays
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary and date of availability. (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.