European watch brands for wholesaling/distributing/online shop/e-Commerce business focus in China, HK, Macau and Taiwan market – we are looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Marketing, communication or relevant disciplines
- Over 5 years in both digital marketing and offline marketing
- Experience in digital marketing within the retail sector is highly prefer
- Experience in watch/fashion/fashion accessories is a plus
- Experience in high end or middle-to-high end products is a plus
- Experience of social media and digital marketing within the Greater China region
- Experience in digital paid media planning and buying
- Relationship with vendor and social platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, and others
- Attention to trends and lifestyle
- Business level in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Report to the VP of Marketing
- Develop and manage a digital strategy for the digital communication plans to support the marketing and retail strategies in Greater China, bring new ideas, values and insights to the brand through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Design of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition
- Through coordination with internal departments and different vendors, develop a strong digital platform in technology, media, tools, trends and adoption rates;
- Work closely with internal departments and external agencies to deliver digital marketing projects and services in areas such as CMS (content management system), DAM (digital asset management), PIM (product information system) and community site solution etc. Plan and execute digital marketing activities for customers, including O2O, CRM, SEO, SEM, Paid Media, Social Media Management, Content Marketing and Email Marketing activities.
- Perform detailed evaluation of the digital business environment including customer needs, capabilities/assets, and competitive realities to identify unique market opportunities and threats
- Create customer value to generate customer loyalty to the Brands
- Contribute to new business development, and team skill development
- Select and manage agencies and vendors on development and maintenance of online platforms and digital content
- Responsible for the A&P budgeting
- Supervise the work of one Marketing subordinates
- Occasional travel within Greater China Region
- 5 days work
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.