My client is starting a new team that focus in digital, so as to take care the company’s digital journey, upsell campaigns so as to build customer loyalty. A young and energetic team with start-up environment is now looking for an all-rounded data-driven Digital Marketing Manager for their team expansion.
- Interpret data to understand audience and develop marketing campaigns
- Present data insights and findings for C-levels decision making on products, sales and marketing
- Run customer-centric Omni-Channel Campaigns across both online and offline platforms
- Oversee evaluations of various digital marketing campaigns and channels, from ad performance tracking, conversion and user behavior tracking
- Take care content creation and other digital marketing spectrum including SEO, SEM, Programmatic, etc.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5+ years of working experience in digital
- Strong commercial sense and comfortable to oversee P&L responsibilities
- Strong Subject Matter Expert in online and mobile environments
- Experience in using major web/app tracking and analytics tools
- Experience in marketing automation, digital marketing as well as social media marketing are bonus
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2622|
Venturenix is a recruitment company focusing on IT career placements in APAC, particularly Hong Kong.
We provide consultative advise on your career not only based on our recruitment experience, but also based on our industry experience as our recruitment consultants were industry experts. i.e. We have been in your shoes.
With the leverage from our parent company T12M (A private equity firm focusing on Tech firm investment), Venturenix is a recruitment firm that truly understand the latest trend of the IT market not only from human resources perspective, but also from an investment or Technology acquisition perspective.