As the lead for digital marketing team, this position will be responsible for online marketing strategy formulation and deployment online marketing campaign plan and execution.
- Be the guardian of company’s digital platforms including website, online shop, mobile APP, email campaigns and social media accounts
- Develop digital marketing strategies and content to increase brand awareness and boost sales
- Plan and execute digital campaigns and advertising to improve traffic, engagement and sales conversion
- Oversee SEO/SEM to improve website’s viewer and engagement performance
- Track, analyse and report online traffic and sales performance and formulate an effective content plan and user journey to optimise and improve
- Collaborate with digital marketing agencies and other partners
We offer an attractive basic salary plus attractive commission, 5-day work, on-the-job training and career advancement opportunity to the right candidates. Please send full resume with availability, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or a related field
- At least 5-8 years of working experiences in digital marketing, including content marketing, social media marketing and performance marketing
- Hands-on experience on SEM/SEO, website and marketing analytics tools
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under fast-paced and agile environment
- Strong analytical skills with problem-solving mindsets and attention to details
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal proficiency in English and Chinese) and project management skill.
- Five-day work
- Bank Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- 12+ Days Annual leave
- Paid Marriage Leave
- Birthday Leave
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.