- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience for the company’s social media channels.
- Prepare marketing plans and ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns and programs.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
- Establish analytics with various departments to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve search performance.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email.
- Responsible for overall digital marketing planning, including budgeting.
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferably in Marketing / Communications / Design or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ solid work experience in Marketing, preference will be given to those who are from retail or beauty industry.
- Good understanding and comprehensive knowledge on digital communications environment and tools in Hong Kong.
- Proven success in launching marketing campaigns in driving online awareness/buzz.
- Solid experience in managing social media campaigns/viral marketing.
- Solid experience in website and mobile app development.
- Be creative and possess positive work ethics, strong result orientation, good time management, maturity, resilience and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility in dealing with last minute demands and when instilling a “Can-do" attitude.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills in English and Chinese.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Digital Marketing Manager.