Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager.
In this role, you will
- Accountable to Global Digital Product Management for ownership and delivery of digital product backlog.
- Proactive in collaboration with cross functional scrum teams to provide product vision, direction and priorities.
- Develop and promote a customer centric ethos, use insight to continuously enhance user experience, increasing loyalty, advocacy and retention.
- Provide SME support and direction to Analysis, Design and Testing teams.
- Proactive role in the development of new operational Product Management competency ensuring consistency with peers across Associate Product Management community.
- Develop clear governance procedures within discipline to maximize convergence across region, and ensure any divergence is justified.
- Procedures should be comprehensive and unambiguous, and include SLAs, individual and team ownership, resolution scenarios and escalation policy.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Digital Product Management and Owner experience, owning all aspects of their product from initiation through to optimization.
- Excellent customer focus, Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, digital customer behaviour, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing.
- Excellent understanding of delivery frameworks particularly hands on experience of working in an Agile sprint team.
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channel, including technical, commercial and market considerations.
- Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and insight and understand the implications.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AVSQ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited