Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital User Experience and Visual Designer.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for undertaking UX or Visual design activity following user centered design methodology in order to create Best In Class experiences for the Public Websites, Internet Banking, Sharedealing and Mobile
- Undertake all aspects of design activity from concept to customer testing to produce deliverables in line with regional order book and in conjunction with Digital Analysts
- Lead UX design activity on small to medium sized projects and contribute to larger
- Operate as required across both the manufacture and deployment environment supporting convergence and reuse across Asia Pacific
- Support the multichannel strategy and agent channel where the proposition is internet based and business requirements state this
- Responsible for the definition of the customer experience delivered by the Digital Sales and Servicing journey in Region, integrating the digital journey into a multi channel journey
- Support and engage with cross functional and market teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Contribution to the delivery of all flagship Group Transformation programmes where there is a digital workstream
- Develop wireframes and customer journey maps to support definition of user experience, engaging with stakeholders
- Develop clickable prototypes and concept designs to support stakeholder engagement and illustrate early design thinking and usability testing
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Design qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- Expert in Best practice when designing for the web
- Skilled in the use of prototyping tools, flash and rich media
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Experience of working with agencies particularly usability testing
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009O2I
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited