Are you ready to stand out among the next-generation of hospitality leaders? We are looking for the following Sales & Marketing position:
Director of Strategy
Outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work and learn in a busy yet friendly independent upscale hotel. Excellent remuneration and benefits. The story and overall mandate of this hotel - experimentation, research and training lab in HK training future hospitality leaders. So many wonderful guests appreciate our purpose and unique mission are drawn to this hotel as a result. The team and I look forward to receiving your CV.
• Active participation in deployment and development of revenue strategy initiatives.
• Coach and educate revenue management, ecommerce and business development team on demand generation and business development.
• Develop and lead the sharing of best practices, provide support for key revenue meetings and offer strategic insight to the Executive Committee.
• Collaborate with operations, finance, and marketing to develop and align revenue management strategies with key business strategies.
• Study in detail hotel’s market segmentation and understand the gap to fulfil and exceed budget
• Understand the shortfalls, growth and variance in each market segments (demographics and nationalities), and ensure augmentation to the growing sector.
• Demand generation in market segments other than FIT and Online is essential.
• Experience driven acquisition of Corporate, Mice and Travel Trade needed.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• College degree required
• Marketing, Finance, or Hospitality Management degree preferred
• Previous Experience in leading Cluster or consolidated RM Operations.
• Senior Revenue Managers with Finance training.
• Previous experience in multi-property revenue management mandatory.
• Previous experience in regional sales and marketing with RM background beneficial.
• Previous responsibilities for revenue management required.
• Leading and building teams
• Successfully influencing stakeholders in highly diverse matrixed organizations highly important
All we ask for now is your time, enthusiasm and application. Tell us about yourself including your hobbies, e-mail to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] and we will get back to you. You may also WhatsApp your recruiter at +852 6479 4024.
Hotel ICON is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employers' personal data policies.
If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will be retained up to 1 year and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in writing to Director of Human Capital (17 Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong).