The person in this role is responsible for planning, developing, and directing quality assurance policies, programs, and initiatives for IR HiRel. They will establish, oversee and lead the Quality Management department to ensure that products are developed, manufactured, maintained, and shipped according to specifications and consistent with the quality standards of the Company and certifying body. In addition, this individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic planning and improvement initiatives for the quality and reliability of our products and the management of internal and external relationships while ensuring compliance with the Quality Management System. This position can be based out at San Jose, CA, or Leominster, MA, and remote for highly qualified applicants. In your new role, you will:
- Ensure total product integrity by providing strategic leadership in establishing a common quality vision, culture, structure, management systems, and processes
- Develop, implement and monitor all key quality metrics, systems, and procedures
- Promote and lead an RCCA culture
- Manage quality audits, internal and external, to ensure compliance to customer requirements and pro-actively support engineering and manufacturing to meet or exceed requirements.
- Work with both suppliers and customers to ensure the highest level of quality throughout the value stream, including managing a rigorous supplier qualification process
- Work closely with the governing agencies to ensure alignment and compliance with the appropriate certifications and methods for HiRel products
- Work cross-functionally across HiRel departments to ensure overall quality requirements and targets are defined, understood, and aligned with business objectives
- Lead the recruitment, hiring, training, development, and performance management of employees on the HiRel Quality Management Team
- Server as HiRel Quality Management point of contact for IFAM/PSS/IFX initiatives
- Drive quality improvements throughout the organization.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field, an advanced degree is desirable
- At Least have 10+ years of experience in Quality Management in a manufacturing environment, with a progressing scope of management and leadership responsibility.
- Thorough working knowledge of the various customer and industry quality system models such as AS9100. Experience with space-level quality systems, (MilPrf-19500, MilPrf-38535, MilPrf-38534), preferred
- Experience leading the quality team in an electronics manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills driving continuous improvement
- Demonstrated people and team leadership skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a multi-national/global organization
Infineon Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. IR HiRel, part of Infineon PSS, is a leader in high-reliability, rad hard power management, and RF solutions for space and other extreme environments.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power sources, and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter, and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing, and data transfer capabilities – Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.IR HiRel Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Interested candidates, please click Apply Now to apply.
: Infineon is requiring all new U.S. employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.