Carry out routine maintenance, repairing, monitor and ensure all schools systems are operating as per the schools requirements and manufacturers specifications.
• To liaise with and supervise external contractors on builder’s and repair work arranged by the school and ESF office on site
• To carry out minor repairs and maintenance on all school systems, including minor joinery, E&M and builder’s works
• To be responsible for carrying out daily works orders
• To carry out routine checks and upkeep to all school systems e.g. E&M, VRV, electrical
• To assist to move furniture, equipment and heavy objects
• To help monitor the storage of tools, furniture and site equipment
• Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
Minimum typical education
• Form 5 or above
Minimum typical experience
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Good command of English (spoken and written). Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is helpful.
• Able to work independently as well as collaboratively contribute in a team
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 31 Dec 2018
For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 39691000 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Please click here for more information about the position.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.