The incumbent will deliver quality training programmes to corporate and youth. He/She will also assist in props making, programme development, programme marketing and supporting Discovery and Education Department’s operation.
- Bachelor degree in Biological Sciences, Human Resources, Education, or related disciplines
- Experience in corporate training or related qualification is an advantage
- Passionate in education
- Patient and customer-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and be a good team player
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Willing to work outdoor, and on weekends and public holiday
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0152|