The incumbent will be responsible for developing and conducting both local and oversea nature programmes. He/she is also responsible for handling clients’ enquires and providing tailored programme content according to the expectation and programme objectives of the clients. In addition, he/she has to manage both part-time staffs and volunteers, including to organize training and evaluation of nature programmes.
- Degree in Biology, Environmental Science, Education, Communication, Journalism, Tourism, or related disciplines
- With at least 2 years’ experience in conservation education, ecotourism or event organizing
- Knowledge in Hong Kong Biodiversity and eco-system is an added advantage
- Experience in oversea ecotourism is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high sense of responsibility
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Willing to work on weekends and during public holidays in Hong Kong and oversea
- Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0166|